Network & Hardware Maintenance Service
At H2 Technology Pte Ltd, we help our customers to detect their potential network and hardware problems at an early stage to prevent and minimize any forms of downtime. In addition to this, we also provide a single point of contact for any hardware maintenance, hardware failure, disaster recovery as well as emergency equipment loan.
Our Customers are Small Medium Enterprises, Multi National Corporations and we also serve retail chain outlets. Our maintenance are customized to each individual customers according to their needs and requirements.
Network & System Audit Service
Though Network & System Audit service, we will generate a thorough review and report of your network that analyzes the performance of your information enterprise. It consists of a project plan, data collection, cable check and a network performance report detailing specific recommendations for improvements. This service can be performed onsite or remotely. The main objective is to better understand the your network condition and optimize/fine-tune the network for future network expand.
IT Outsourcing Service
With the current fast moving new Information Technology, complicated function like installation, configuration and support may seen as an overhead or even a potential headache! Outtsourcing the IT department is generally to reduce business costs and benefit from the expertise that H2 Technology can provide. With constantly updates and upgrading of our engineer skills set, H2 Technology will be able to give professional advice on how a company can improve the business by installing new technology.
IT Relocation Service
We provide IT relocation service for clients who wish to move their offices with the ease of mind.
Our Services include:
– Project planning before relocation
– Co-ordinating with third party vendor (like Internet Service Provider) to ensure a smooth migration process
– Disconnecting of cables and patching of cables with proper labelling
– Un-mounting and re-mounting of equipments from rack
– Transportation of all equipments from old office site to new office site (client has an option to purchase insurance coverage)
– Testing and commissioning of all equipments
Structured cabling is an organised approach of laying Ethernet cabling that connect and allow network devices and computers to communicate with one another.
Our structured cabling involves:
– Category 5e cable, CAT5e (10/100)
– Category 6 cable, CAT6 (10/100/1000)
– Fiber optic cable
– Patching of cables with proper labelling to switches/ patch panel or equipments